CK Association Annual Gathering & AGM 2020
9 October 2020 @ 2:00 pm - 11 October 2020 @ 2:00 pm
We are delighted to announce that we have booked the Ammerdown Conference and Retreat Centre once again for next year’s Autumn get-together.
Nestling in beautiful gardens and woodland, it is ‘a place of tranquillity, spirituality and growth’. With en-suite accommodation, delicious food and excellent service, it’s an ideal location for our retreat.
The Gathering runs from 2pm on the Friday. Our activities on the Sunday finish at 12.30pm and are followed by a lunch together before we depart.
Our Gathering theme in 2020
This year’s Gathering was a truly enchanting event, as we explored the theme of the Magical Child, that part in all of us which is ‘connected first and foremost to spirit… and sees the universe as a playground – full of magic, wonder and grace’.
We intend to let ideas for next year’s theme percolate through over the coming months and we invite you all to put forward your suggestions/requests via your mentoring sessions. We’ll be posting regular updates on our CKA Facebook page and in our monthly newsletters, so please look out for those. Rest assured we are committed to making next year’s event just as special.
All the following costs include single en-suite accommodation, all meals, refreshments and CPD study notes.
- Super Early Bird: £270 (for registration and £50 deposit before Jan 31st, 2020)
- Early Bird: Cost £290 (for registration and £50 deposit before March 31st, 2020)
- From 1st April onwards the full cost of £310 will apply (£50 deposit required with registration to secure a place)
Payment can be made in instalments – please see the registration form for details.
Reserving your place
Places are sold on a first-come first-served basis, as usual, so if you wish to secure your place please complete a registration form and transfer your deposit of £50 as soon as possible.
Complete and email a registration form to firstname.lastname@example.org and transfer your deposit of £50 (payment details are on the registration form).
- In accordance with our new practice, all application and registration forms are in Word format. This enables you to email the form without needing to print, scan or post it!
- Type in all the details required – just type in your name (instead of an actual signature) to confirm acceptance of the terms and conditions. Don’t forget to date it too!
- If you have any questions or issues about booking or payment, please email Andrea Mountford
- If you have questions about the event, Gathering topic or venue, please email Jo Stewart
The CKA is bound by the terms of our agreement with Ammerdown and therefore we are obliged to pass on any cancellation fees. Please see the registration form for details.