CK Association Annual Gathering & AGM 2020
October 9 @ 2:00 pm - October 11 @ 2:00 pm
We are delighted to announce that we have booked the Ammerdown Conference and Retreat Centre once again for 2020’s Autumn get-together.
Nestling in beautiful gardens and woodland, it is ‘a place of tranquillity, spirituality and growth’. With en-suite accommodation, delicious food and excellent service, it’s an ideal location for our retreat.
The Gathering runs from 2pm on the Friday. Our activities on the Sunday finish at 12.30pm and are followed by a lunch together before we depart.
Our CK Gathering theme in 2020
The Year of the Twenty – Completion and New Beginnings
This year’s Gathering theme has now emerged in all its glory and we’re excited to share it with you!
We will be focusing on how to release what is no longer relevant for us, looking at our sub-conscious and unconscious self to find what may be operating in ways that are no longer to our best advantage.
To go deeper we shall be including the body in our focus on completion:
- Our very bones hold old patterns
- Our biochemical processes link so closely with our emotional ups and downs
- Our brains and nervous systems are hard wired to keep us going along the same old grooves
We may think we know what is need of attention in ourselves, but this may not take us to the level we need to get to so we can complete this 10-year phase. What we shall be addressing is that any of this can change – when we are ready, willing and able and the time is right.
- We can re-visit old patterns and change them
- Cycles of thought, emotion or behaviour could be holding us up
- Inherited karma may be in the way of our shining new pathway of dharma
We shall find ways of incorporating the oldest law in the universe – ’that nothing shall be done to harm the child’. And this includes the child in each and every one of us as well as the children of all of Grandmother Earth’s worlds. How we keep safe as we bring in our new pathways is vital – and the Children’s Fire shows us the way.
Last year we focused on the Magical Child – once we have released what is no longer relevant for our forward journey we can truly step into the magic of life as child and adult.
Places are limited so if you wish to secure your place please download and complete the registration form below and send through your deposit.
All the following costs include single en-suite accommodation, all meals, refreshments and CPD study notes.
- Super Early Bird: £270 (for registration and £50 deposit before Jan 31st, 2020)
- Early Bird: Cost £290 (for registration and £50 deposit before March 31st, 2020)
- From 1st April onwards the full cost of £310 will apply (£50 deposit required with registration to secure a place)
Payment can be made in instalments – please see the registration form for details.
Reserving your place
Places are sold on a first-come first-served basis, as usual, so if you wish to secure your place please complete a registration form and transfer your deposit of £50 as soon as possible.
Complete and email a registration form to email@example.com and transfer your deposit of £50 (payment details are on the registration form).
- In accordance with our new practice, all application and registration forms are in Word format. This enables you to email the form without needing to print, scan or post it!
- Type in all the details required – just type in your name (instead of an actual signature) to confirm acceptance of the terms and conditions. Don’t forget to date it too!
- If you have any questions or issues about booking or payment, please email Andrea Mountford
- If you have questions about the event, Gathering topic or venue, please email Jo Stewart
The CKA is bound by the terms of our agreement with Ammerdown and therefore we are obliged to pass on any cancellation fees. Please see the registration form for details.