How is Creative Kinesiology Unique?
Creative Kinesiology helps you listen to the wisdom of your body. You can find out why you have pain, discomfort and symptoms, and how to release the stress behind them, so you feel better and have the vitality and energy to reach your potential.
If you are interested in understanding yourself more deeply and discovering the story behind your symptoms, then you will be drawn to this type of work.
The Creative Kinesiology approach
The Creative Kinesiology style is one of working with your life path. It will help you overcome deep-seated emotional, physical and energetic patterns which can manifest in symptoms of aches and pains, illness, frustration, relationship problems, learning difficulties, depression, lack of confidence, low energy states and a lack of fulfilment or purpose.
How is this style of kinesiology distinct from others?
- Our body-tracking approach helps you talk to your body’s wisdom
- We believe that the symptoms you are experiencing is your body speaking
- Body-tracking helps you to listen to what your body is saying
- We encourage you to talk about how you are feeling… and we listen
- We think bodywork is key to releasing stress and trauma so healing can occur
- Our practitioners listen deeply, they are trained in therapeutic skills
- We don’t do quick fixes - we like to work with you over a series of sessions
- We work with you in a co-creative way that involves you in the process
Creative Kinesiology's unique way of working involves tracking, witnessing, holding and storytelling skills.
Our practitioners are unique
We put the highest value on continuing professional and personal development. All practitioners and teachers listed on this website receive regular mentoring and personal sessions whilst committing to standards of excellence through our Code of Conduct.