Foundation Course in Creative Kinesiology
Learn to become a body detective with this LifeTracking Foundation course in kinesiology that is packed with self help tools to enhance health and vitality.
The course introduces you to Creative Kinesiology’s unique body-tracking approach which is the method we use to talk to the body and find out what your body is saying to you.
Who is this Foundation course for?
This course is for you if you:
- wish to learn some wonderful self-help tools
- want to be shown ways to help family or friends
- would like to take the first step in becoming a professional practitioner
- are looking for ways to enhance your current professional practice
Find out the role of the LifeTracking Foundation course in the Seven Steps of Success and how we offer a unique style of learning
What does the course teach?
LifeTracking introduces the Creative Kinesiology's body-tracking approach, where you will learn the basics of how to track. This is a method of speaking to the body’s deeper wisdom so that you can find the best way to heal and release blockages or stress for another person and/or yourself.
The course teaches skills in the art of muscle-testing, the fundamentals of Chinese medicine and subtle energy tools that encourage health, wellbeing and vitality.
You will learn how to conduct a kinesiology session with another person - how to start and finish, as well as the skills of best practice that make the other person feel at ease and cared for.
This course is a certified kinesiology foundation course, recognised by the Kinesiology Federation of Great Britain and the British Complementary Medicine Association. It will allow you to move onto any branch of professional kinesiology training you wish.
Get to know the course syllabus
See the LifeTracking Foundation course syllabus for more information on the course content.
Find out more
Join a LifeTracking course
We are looking at different formats to deliver LifeTracking, including on-line courses, due to the governmental rules currently in place around social distancing. Watch this space for more details.There are no upcoming events at this time.
- Discover the Seven Steps of Success to becoming a practitioner
- Find out why we offer a unique style of learning
- Explore our professional training courses in Creative Kinesiology
- Extend your skills with our Core Subjects courses
- Browse our CPD workshops, both for CK practitioners and open access
- Learn about the benefits of mentoring
- Meet the Creative Kinesiology teaching team
- Join our CK teacher training programme