Find a Creative Kinesiology Practitioner
We look after our practitioners and teachers so they look after you.
At the Creative Kinesiology Association, we believe that the ongoing support and continuing professional development of our practitioners and teachers is of utmost importance in maintaining excellence.
When you choose a practitioner for a personal session, or one of our teachers for a course, you can be confident in the knowledge that all our practitioners and teachers are continually updating their skills and receiving professional guidance.
Standards of excellence
All the members listed on our website are required to maintain minimum standards of excellence whilst in professional practice or facilitating training courses. These include:
- Regular mentoring guidance sessions
- Continuing professional development courses
- Study Days and Gatherings for updating skills
- Ongoing training groups
- Encouragement of learning in related fields
- Following a professional Code of Conduct