Perceptual BodyTracking Professional starting – East Devon
September 23 - September 26£2800
With this professional training, the focus is on addressing the physical body and expanding your skills so that you are able to listen deeply to the story behind physical and emotional symptoms or discomfort, and release the stress that brings healing.
You have the opportunity to undertake a powerful healing journey yourself, whilst deepening the relationship with your own body and developing your intuition. In doing so, you will learn to support another through their healing process of discomfort or pain, so they can recover and get their life back on track.
An integral part of this professional training is to ensure that you are able to work on-line in the event of such situations as the lockdowns we have experienced recently.
- Learn more about our professional training courses in Creative Kinesiology.
- Explore the Perceptual BodyTracking syllabus and how the course is taught.
This course takes place over several weekends. The additional study weekends are planned for:
- 14-17 Nov 2021
- 16-19 Jan 2022
- Two other modules in 2022 to be confirmed
- Assessment date to be confirmed (approx mid June 2022)
Your teacher on this course:
- Judith Hart ACKRP, AKFRP
- The course cost includes manuals, refreshments and mentoring.
- A deposit of £200 is required in advance to reserve your place.
- There will be an additional fee of approx £200 for the assessment weekend.
- Personal sessions are a requirement of this course – amounting to approximately £450 in total. These are paid directly to the practitioner as you go along.
How to join this course:
Contact Judith Hart (details below) for an informal interview.
East Devon – to be confirmed
Residential self-catering accommodation is available at extra cost – Please contact Judith to enquire.