- This event has passed.
Way of The Tracker (Professional Training)
23 April 2020 - 26 April 2020£2600
This course will help you build and deepen your LifeTracking skills, and assist you to become a professional body-tracker. Body-tracking is Creative Kinesiology’s unique approach to finding out what the body’s wisdom is saying through emotional and spiritual issues, as well as nutritional or physical symptoms.
The focus of this training is to teach you how to use to kinesiology to work deeply with emotion, enhance listening skills, and support someone else through a healing journey of self-discovery. We will be deepening universal connections, and learning lots of wonderful energy maps and methods. You will embark on your own inner journey of personal development and learn to release stress and trauma held in the body and its energy systems so that healing can occur.
- Learn more about our professional training courses in Creative Kinesiology.
- Explore the Way of the Tracker syllabus and how the course is taught.
This course takes place over several weekends. The additional study weekends are planned for:
- 23-26 Jul 2020
- 22-25 Oct 2020
- 10-13 Dec 2020
- 8-11 Apr 2021
- Assessment date to be confirmed (approx mid June 2021)
- Students who have successfully completed the LifeTracking Foundation
- Students who have successfully completed another kinesiology foundation course (you may need to complete a short bridging course to learn the standard of tracking crucial for the professional course – please contact the course organiser (details below) to discuss this.)
Your teacher on this course:
- Judith Hart ACKRP, AKFRP
- The course cost of £2600 includes manuals, refreshments and mentoring.
- A deposit of £200 is required in advance to reserve your place.
- There will be an additional fee of approx £200 for the assessment weekend.
- Personal sessions are a requirement of this course – amounting to approximately £500 in total.
How to join this course:
Contact Judith Hart (details below) for an application form and short interview.
Trevanin Farm is a beautifully renovated farmstead quietly situated on the outskirts of the village of Woodbury Salterton and with self catering accommodation if required. It is rural East Devon, about 8 miles from the centre of Exeter, and only 10 minutes’ drive from Junction 30 on the M5. There is an hourly bus service to Exeter and Exmouth (Stagecoach route 56, weekdays and Saturdays until early evening), and a pub within 10 minutes’ walk. Local shopping is a short drive or cycle away, or a walk across fields to Woodbury. The nearest station at Topsham is a 10 minutes’ drive, and the airport is 15 minutes.
The wonderful East Devon Area of Outstanding Natural Beauty is nearby: the Pebblebed Heaths have varied scenery, nature reserves, prehistoric sites, and lovely tracks for walking or cycling, with extensive views of East Devon, the coastline of Lyme Bay, and the Exe estuary towards Dartmoor. The pretty estuary town of Topsham is a 10 minute drive; the seaside at Exmouth and Budleigh Salterton is 20 minutes; and access to the Jurassic Coast, Dartmoor, and the rest of Devon is very easy via the M5 and other major roads.
Limited residential self-catering accommodation is available at extra cost – £25 for a single room, £15 for a shared twin room. Please contact Judith to enquire.