- This event has passed.
Body-oriented Interpersonal Skills (Core Subject)
28 September 2018 @ 9:30 am - 30 September 2018 @ 5:00 pm£450
We set great store by our Interpersonal Skills training, seeing this as a foundation of the way that we work with people. Our practitioners are well trained and we run a great course for them. We are now bringing in a new course – and the reason for this is that we are keen to include the body.
Experience from working with Creative Kinesiology shows several things very clearly:
- That unless the work includes both the emotional aspect and the body then the changes we are working to achieve with our clients just do not stick.
- This new Body-oriented Interpersonal Skills course will address both emotions and the physical together.
So much of our work involves working with trauma – taking any current issues into the past and changing the impact past events have had, which continue into present day. Trauma always has a body aspect – it has to go somewhere and the body is a convenient place to put it.
Body work has a part to play in all Creative Kinesiology work – and with this can come release of emotion, stuck energy and with it a feeling of vulnerability in the client. Supporting clients with this is a vital part of the work.
- The second weekend of the six days of training will be held 2 to 4 Nov 2018.
This training course will count as a Core Subject and as Continuing Professional Development.
- Learn more about the Body-oriented Interpersonal Skills course
- Learn more about the Creative Kinesiology Core Subjects
Your teacher on this course:
- Carrie Jost ACKRP
- £450 for the six days, including manuals and refreshments.
- A deposit of £100 will secure your place.
How to join this course:
Please contact ChaNan Bonser (details below) for more information or to book your place.