LifeTracking Foundation Course
October 15 - October 17£897
Learn to become a body detective with this LifeTracking Foundation course in kinesiology that is packed with self help tools to enhance health and vitality.
The course introduces you to Creative Kinesiology’s unique body-tracking approach which is the method we use to talk to the body and find out what your body is saying to you.
This course is for you if you:
- wish to learn some wonderful self-help tools
- want to be shown ways to help family or friends
- would like to take the first step in becoming a professional practitioner
- are looking for ways to enhance your current professional practice
Future dates for this course I am hoping for are (tbc with venue and with group gathered):
Nov 11th, 12th and 13th
Dec 10th, 11th and 12th
Jan 27th, 28th and 29th
There is a strong practical element, with the emphasis on hands on learning.
- The course cost of £897 includes teaching weekends, manual and simple refreshments.
- £100 deposit secures your place, payment plans and installments available on request.
- A Touch for Health Manual is required approximately £35, and there is optional assessment (to gain the foundation level certificate, so opening the door to the professional course starting in April 2023) which will cost between (£80- £110 depending on venue and duration).
- Personal sessions with Sarah-Jayne are not included; the student rate is £40, a minimum of 4 is required over the duration of the course.
- Self-catering accommodation is available at extra cost
About the venue
Trevanin Farm is a beautifully renovated farmstead quietly situated on the outskirts of the village of Woodbury Salterton. It is in rural East Devon, about 8 miles from the centre of Exeter and only 10 minutes’ drive from Junction 30 on the M5. There is an hourly bus service to Exeter and Exmouth (Stagecoach route 56, weekdays and Saturdays till early evening) and a pub within 10 minutes’ walk. Local shopping is a short drive or cycle away, or a walk across fields to Woodbury. The nearest station at Topsham is a 10 minutes’ drive and the airport is 15 minutes away.
For more information and to register your interest (places limited)
Call Sarah-Jayne on 07812400634 or
Creative Kinesiology’s flagship foundation 10 day training in Credition…
For more information and details please contact Sarah-Jayne Hayden-Binder