- This event has passed.
Our Bony Structure (CPD)
23 February 2020 @ 9:30 am - 5:00 pm£85
A workshop to explore working with the bones
Our bones provide our structure. We may take them for granted as the part of us that holds us upright and is always there to provide certainty. So – how can we best care for our bones? Awareness of them will help, as well as knowing some simple techniques to encourage health, wellbeing and release of old patterns that may be held within our bony structure.
This one-day workshop will cover:
- Bone structure – what we need to know about it
- The crystalline structure within the bones
- The way that old patterns can be held in the bones
- Some simple techniques:
- Working with the periosteal covering of the bones
- Releasing old patterns from the bones
- Using crystals
- Connecting the body’s crystalline structure to that of our mother earth – and the healing and strength that this can bring
- The way bones can support our confidence and self-worth
- The seven arrows of self-concept
- Nutrition that can help
This training course will count as Continuing Professional Development.
The workshop is recognised as seven and a half hours of Continuing Professional Development.
Your teacher on this course:
- Carrie Jost, ACKRP – Head of the School of Creative Kinesiology, practitioner, mentor and trainer
- The cost of this day course is £85
How to join this course:
Please contact Carrie Jost (details below) if you are interested and would like more information or to reserve your place.
Trevanin Farm is a beautifully renovated farmstead quietly situated on the outskirts of the village of Woodbury Salterton and with self catering accommodation if required. It is rural East Devon, about 8 miles from the centre of Exeter, and only 10 minutes’ drive from Junction 30 on the M5. There is an hourly bus service to Exeter and Exmouth (Stagecoach route 56, weekdays and Saturdays until early evening), and a pub within 10 minutes’ walk. Local shopping is a short drive or cycle away, or a walk across fields to Woodbury. The nearest station at Topsham is a 10 minutes’ drive, and the airport is 15 minutes.
The wonderful East Devon Area of Outstanding Natural Beauty is nearby: the Pebblebed Heaths have varied scenery, nature reserves, prehistoric sites, and lovely tracks for walking or cycling, with extensive views of East Devon, the coastline of Lyme Bay, and the Exe estuary towards Dartmoor. The pretty estuary town of Topsham is a 10 minute drive; the seaside at Exmouth and Budleigh Salterton is 20 minutes; and access to the Jurassic Coast, Dartmoor, and the rest of Devon is very easy via the M5 and other major roads.