Way of the Tracker Professional Wales, starting
28 January 2021 - 31 January 2021£2300
This is the start of ChaNan Bonser’s professional training course.
Way of the Tracker is designed to help you build and deepen your tracking skills, and assist you to become a professional body-tracker. Body-tracking is Creative Kinesiology’s unique approach to revealing what the body’s wisdom is saying through physical and nutritional symptoms as well as through emotional and spiritual issues.
The focus of this training is to teach you how to use to kinesiology to work deeply with emotion, enhance listening skills, and support someone else through a healing journey of self-discovery. We will be deepening universal connections, and learning different energy maps and methods.
You will embark on your own inner healing journey of personal development and learn to release stress and trauma held in the body and its energy systems so that healing can occur. This helps you to rest deeply in your instinctive body knowing and emphasises your detective skills in supporting another person through their healing process.
- Learn more about our professional training courses in Creative Kinesiology.
- Explore the Way of the Tracker syllabus and how the course is taught.
Additional study weekends for this professional course are:
- 1-4 Apr 2021
- 27-30 May 2021
- 22-25 Jul 2021
- 16-19 Sept 2021
- 12-14 Nov 2021 – Assessment
Your teacher on this course:
- ChaNan Bonser (ACKRP) Practitioner, Trainer, Mentor
- Course cost is £2300 including manuals, refreshments and mentoring
- A £200 deposit secures your place
- An additional fee of approximately £200 for the assessment weekend
- Personal sessions are a requirement of the course amounting to approximately £500
- Repeating students are welcome to apply, there may be a discount depending on your training
- Payment plans are possible, please contact ChaNan to discuss them
How to join this course:
Contact ChaNan Bonser (details below) for an application form and short interview.
This is a beautiful, well-lit strawbale roundhouse just outside the village of Llwynygroes in Mid-Wales. It is at the home of ChaNan Bonser set within a peaceful nature reserve. We are half-way between the market towns of Tregaron and Lampeter, the closest train stations are in Aberywstyth (40 minutes) and Carmarthen (50 minutes) both are well served by connecting buses. The Ceredigion coast is a 25 minutes drive and we are about a 3 hour drive from Bristol and Birmingham, Cardiff airport is 2 hours away.
Camping (and simple facilities) are available on site, and there is a variety of accommodation (subject to availability) close by from Airbnb self-catering cottages a 2 minute walk, to a luxury eco-lodge, camping or dormitory-style at Denmark Farm Conservation Centre a 10 minute drive.